Hard Drive Destruction
Docu-Dépôt offers a safe and economical solution for the hard drive destruction service.
All hard drives are physically destroyed. No wiping or overwriting process is used.
According to the NAID requirements, all serial numbers of the hard drives or CPUs are saved and returned to the customer after completion of the service.
We guarantee the following standards to ensure the secure destruction of our customers’ hard drives:
- The documentation of the number of hard drives to destroy
- Registration of serial numbers
- Locking hard drives in our bins before they are destroyed
- Delivery of a certificate of destruction indicating the type and quantity of hard drives
The unusable shredded material will then transported securely to our authorized recycle center who is registered by the International Organization for Standardization (ISO) as being compliant with the 140001 standards.
On-site or off-site shredding? You choose your preference
A safe and green on-site solution!
- Any on-site destruction is NAID AAA certified.
- According to the schedule that suits you, a certified Docu-Dépôt technician visits your office in one of our trucks equipped with a shredder.
- All your hard drives are then transferred and destroyed in minutes - you can even witness the destruction or request the video on USB key.
- Once the shredding is completed, you will receive a certificate of destruction.
A secure and professional off site service
- For the offsite shredding service, we transfer your hard drives to our secure facilities, where they are shredded by our mobile unit.
- The offsite destruction service is not an AAA certified destruction. However, each destruction project follows the same rigorous procedures as those in place for on-site destruction.This is a way of securing your information at every step - picking, transport, handling
NAID AAA Certified for Onsite Paper Shredding, Hard Drive and Electronic Media Destruction